There are so many uses for these tiny embellishments. I keep them handy for a quick little add-on to make something special.
Here are my suggestions for the top 5 uses for decorative accessories:
- Delicate hair clips and combs can be made with hot glue. Mix a few sizes and colors together to coordinate and complete an outfit.
- Everyone loves a sweet treat, I find myself baking and packaging these goodies to share with friends and family. A simple shoe string bow with an accessory glued on top as a special touch to the packaging.
- Paper crafts and card making- create curated note cards by adding accessories.
- I’ve used them to create initials monograms for throw pillows, wall hangings and gifts. Many are washable and can be sewn or glued down.
- The make the sweetest add on to baby booties and ballet slip shoes.